Do you know an employed youth that deserves to be acknowledged for their outstanding example to others? Please consider nominating them for the John Galt Youth Award.
The requirements for the award are as follows:
1. Age 16-22 years
2. Nominated by a Precinct Committeeman (PC) in LD12
3. PC is free to nominate own children
4. Youth must present a positive attitude and be employed
5. Youth must live or work in LD12
6. Youth may be registered in any political party (this is to encourage positive contact with the GOP)
7. A small gift will be awarded at our LD12 meetings
We are asking that the completed forms are emailed to Barbara Yates: email@example.com or mail to PO Box 9455 Chandler Heights, AZ 85127. The forms can be found on our LD12 web site at http://azld12.com or at our LD12 meetings. The nomination forms are due August 14, 2014. The award will be given at the September LD12 meeting.